I decided i will change the concept of my blog a little bit. It has always been a kind of a travel blog, consciously or unconsciously, given by the situation, but as travelling is getting more and more inportant in my life, and as it has always formed me in a very stronge way - so this will be the conscious part from now on :)
What will change? More places. More stories. A bit more about the places and a bit less about me. Or I would rather say, putting things in a new context. Anyways, you'll see.
I have bought a new book few days ago. Actually the book found me in the shop. Seriously, and I expected this to happen. It's title is "New York nostalgy". An old Hungarian lady, spending 21 years between New York (after moving there from Melburne) and Budapest, has decided to move back to Budapest finally. She starts the book saying, that she had 2 lives before, one in Budapest and one in New York. So this book is now for the friends in Budapest, to tell them about her life in New York.
Really interesting, and though my experience has been extremely different, somehow I read about familiar feelings. Will write more about it when I get to read more.
I have finally moved to Budapest. I have found a room in an old friend's flat, in the 13th district. It's not in the centre, but has quite good transportation, and the flat is amazing. However, I will move soon again... Hihi, a funny situation, let me not explain it now, the most important is that I will move to the heart of the city, by 1st February. This is the new flat, I have seen it from inside, amazing.
I have never thought how huge effect can moving have on me - I really like Budapest, and living here again inspires me and calms me down. I feel free, flexible and relaxed. Interestingly, it is bringing out a lots of thoughts and feelings I have had recently. But that's good. Things are getting clearer slowly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey!
I like your new flat. Looks really cool! Will you have a flat party sometimes?
cheers
Post a Comment