Friday, February 13, 2009

Abracadabra

I'm celebrating 1 month in Budapest, and already 2 weeks in the newest flat here. And I can say, I am learning again to live in Budapest. Oh yes, i know it sounds weird! But after 7 months living between Tököl and the MC office, and having my parents again to take care of me, is something that has got me out of my normal way. Now, pole pole I am adjusting again.

What I love most about our new flat (besides my huge room) is that I live in the exact middle of the city. 10 minutes walk from one tram stop, 10 minutes walk from another, 10 minutes walk from all 3 metro lines, but I can even choose which metro stop I want to walk to... How cool is that! And it takes 20 minutes altogether (including my 10 minutes morning walks) that I get to the office.

This one small thing has totally changed my lifestyle again. I sleep more, I work the same hours, and I still have a lot of energy and opportunity to do anything I want or need to do. I'm a little bit confused about the amount of time and energy I have just gained, my life is getting some new elements into it. I am going for a lot of walks, I read more, and have more time to socialize. Amazing, hihi :)

And one more point to add: THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! I think I'm living now in one of the most lovely parts of Budapest. If you know Budapest city centre, you can agree about this with me - this is not like in other cities, that the old centre is for tourist and the new, modern part is for business. In Budapest the old centre is kept as centre, with only a very few modern buildings, and a lot from the older times.












No comments: