2nd January 2008
19.42pm, Frankurt International Airport, Germany
Hahaha, yes, from an airport again. It's so much fun. I am really getting to understand what global citizenship means - the world has no borders, I can choose where I want to be at a point of time and I can feel at home wherever I am. I like it a lot.
I should actually be studying but I have absolutely no brain for that at the moment. And I have 2 whole days before Monday to prepare for my English and Spanish exams, knowing myself that should be enough to pass. What a confusion, others study for several weeks before an exam, and I feel better taking the risk of not knowing everything than taking the time for really studying... Anyways, no I cannot really change that anymore, given the fact that from Monday to Saturday I'll have 7 exams.
This is the second day of the new year, and this morning I finally realized that it would be cool to set some goals for the year. I mean I have a lot of plans in my mind but I want to create a list. It worked well in 2008 so why not to try it again? I'll have to take some time for it. Maybe on the plane. Damn, I have promised that I'd study but I really can't...
The other thing is that I should somehow evaluate my 2008. I could maybe write a travel book (blink) :) Or a cultural integration and re-integration "how do not?" guide. Or it could be a short novel on 5-6 languages, haha. Well, looking back at all the craze I have gone through over the past 12 months, there is a lot to re-think.
23.52pm, home
Finishing my last sentence above, they called us for boarding so I have had to stop. Now am at home again, having a night shift taking care of my old beloved dog, who's having some health problems as it seems. I really hope everything's gonna be alright by the morning. I'm terribly worried about him, he's constantly shaking and has no energy even for walking at he moment. A night in bed in the living room, pillows and blanket are the immediate solution, and some good rest, my mum says he is just exhausted so it should help.
At least there is "someone" sleeping next to me tonight :P After spending 2 weeks with Andreas, it's strange again to be without him for a while.
Oh, Andreas... :) The whole story began about 3 months ago, when I was desperately looking for a chair for TEACH. Matthias intorduced us to each other basically, and after 2 weeks of skype talks preparing for the conference, once we ended up talking about totally non-AIESEC related topics, for hours and hours. Then we met a week before the conference, he flew to Budapest to see me, and it seemed to be a good idea to have more than a chair-conference manager relationship. And yes, so far it has been working really well :) That is the reason of me flying to Frankfurt that often recently. We've just had 2 whole weeks together, 1 in Hungary and 1 in Germany. Explains a lot, huh? ;)
I'm thinking of going to sleep soon. Not as I was very tired, but I'm kind of bored at the moment, Amstel is sleeping, and I don't even want to wake him up with making noise with the laptop...
Good night and happy new year to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment