Holiday, day 4
at my parents' home
I still have 3 more days to clear up my head... I guess it should be enough. I haven't caught the concept of a holiday yet, getting up late and working from home is just a hidden way of working still. I need to find out how I can switch myself away from this world.
Yesterday there was a slight trial of doing something different - I was at a football match with 3 friends of mine. I loved it! The only issue I had was that I was going there from the office (yes, I was in the office for a few hours) and even my laptop was with me and all thoughts from the day, which I couldn't just swift away.
I think the best for me would be to go away from here for a few days, without connection to the world and have either a passive, sunbathing-doing-nothing or an active exploring-partying few days. I can't relax here, I have too many thoughts in my head, too many things around to do, too many people to meet, I am pulling myself down and I don't see the way out.
I feel exhausted.
I thought that being mentally energized would help. Coz I am happy! Things are going great. Our first national conference last week was amazing, a big success. We just made it, as Bence has said. Rado has arrived back finally, the MC team is together. The atmosphere is positive, our members are great, our NST is the coolest ever, everything is up and running.
I have no reason to feel bad or to complain.
Finally I have managed to talk more with my fellow Kenyans as well. I don't feel disconnected as much as I did before, I think I'm on my way to align my two worlds together, and get the most out of both. I am kinda finding my role here and now. This has been one of biggest fears and concerns recently - questioning what the hell I was doing here -, and as I'm getting my answers pole pole I'm feeling much more balanced.
Thanks Rado for the chat we had last week. You're such a great friend, darling.
Hmm. I think I need some real relaxation, some different environment. Moving back to Budapest. Getting my baby here very soon.
Argh, I can't find the right word for how I feel now.
Photos from IZÉ will come later :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment