Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Purple Rain

Some pictures that I've found today here and there and they make me feel relaxed.



4 comments:

andrás said...

hey darling,

do you know what's that building in the last photo? that's the Guggenheim museum here in Spain. I was there a few weeks ago, it really is amazing!
what a small wolrd, ha?
i'm not lost, will contact you soon.

Bárbara said...

hello Viktoria!
I found your blog and add you to my links in my blog :)

nice that now I can know more about life and @ in kenya :)

all the best!

Barbara
(Brazil/Czech Rep)

Unknown said...

szia drága...
már nem is tudom hogy keveredtem ma ide a blogodra, de nagyon jo volt olvasgatni egy kicsit :)
karácsony a beachen? hm! egy picit irigyellek... nekem Bristolban de mar azt is alig varom...
de legyen itt vagy ott, kívánok neked nagyon boldog és szép karácsonyt és ugyanezt az új évre is!
millió puszi és ölelés

mailtovvik said...

heey,

thanks for the comments!!! :-)

Andris, I really hope we'll talk soon, I miss you a lot my dear! Btw, I didn't know what building was that, but heeey the world is sooo small :-)

Barbara, can you pls send me your blog link? ;-) Keep in touch, gal, I think we have some thoughts to share!

Luci, végül nem a beach-en karácsonyozom, de az új évet még igy is lehet ott érem :-) nagyon nagyon sok puszi neked, drága!

Merry Christmas and Happy 2008 for you all!!!

Hugz
Viki