To make it a bit complicated... I'm uploading all my pictures (and will do the same in the future) to mailtovvik.spaces.live.com as there's more space for pictures then here.
So find all my pictures at that link!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Dear,
I have two questions:
1. I found some cool pictures in the office (NTC, tablokép, kiskori kép stb.). Can I take one?
2. There is a tradition in the LC that when somebody is abroad, she sends a nice postcard to the LC. We are really looking forward a Kenyan postcard :)
I like your pictures, anyway and waiting for more :)
Cheers!
Ági
Dear Wiki :)
I am so happy that everything is OKEY with you :)
reading your blog is so cool because we can get to know a bit that culture too :)
the pictures are nice, WE WANT MORE AS SOON AS IT IS POSSIBLE!!!
Take care of yourself, enjoy the life and grab the opportunities ;)
Hugz, Joó Andi :>)
Post a Comment