Tuesday, May 22, 2007

almost ready

There is one thing for sure, for that it worth going away - the range of feelings I've got in the last few weeks. From the shining happiness and satisfaction, through fear of leaving, even to crying of uncertainity... I've got more in these weeks than through the whole year. Or at least I've got to the point of evaluating the whole year. I've got through serious changes since last June, but now this change seems to be the top of the mountain.

When getting my personal profile in January (from Hungary MC elections), Linda, the phsychologist told me: I am the kind of person who often finds herself in situations that she wouldn't even think about a moment before. This is completely true. Unexpected changes are basic part of my life.


But yes, this point is something more. I've met today a good friend, with who I've started the college together, started AIESEC together... and now both of us are just wondering: something is getting over. All friends who I know from the beginning of my college or AIESEC career are leaving for some new. We won't go to school any more (at least not for courses). The next is my last term in AIESEC. This is my last week in Hungary for a while...

Children are looking forward to growing up, and when it happens, they are just looking around and wondering: what's going on? what is this all? where I should go?


There is a beer advert in the TV - and there's a slide: "when the team is getting together again". I was first shocked - do I have a team that can get together even years later from now??? After a while I've got the answer: this is not the question to ask now. I can ask it after coming back from Kenya. Or even later. When there is noone to drink a glass of beer with.


The nicest thing I've got recently was a song from my team (Learning Team 06/07 Hungary): "Ha meguntam, hogy koordinátor legyek, AIESEC-ezem ott ahol lehet. De szóba se jöhet AIESEC Moldova, csak a jó meleg Afrika... Kenya ..."


I've already mentioned that I've met my friend, Andris today morning. The result is below :-)

4 comments:

Papp Gergely said...

Well, u know lady, i know that 'english rulez' and so on, but it was really surprising, to see your blog...
Well, I shouldn't be surprised considering the way of life you chose and the simple fact that abroad maybe it will be even easier to write in english :)
And of course, i haven't forgotten the possible foreign visitors of the site neither.
anyway, keep informing us!
I miss u already so much :'(
kiss u!
geri

Pitypang said...

Hey Kenya-girl! :)
I've just found your blog and I'm really happy that I can hear from you, so please post regularly.. :)
It's just a few days since you left, but I miss you already..

Hugs, your mentee :)

Unknown said...

Hi my "unclechild"!
I hope you'll have a great year in Kenya!! I'm so sorry I couldn't be at your farewell party!
A little bit strange to read your feelings (before and after arrival) in your blog,because I know I'll feel sg similar soon. :-)
We should agree on an appointment next year when we can drink our cocktail and exchange our experiences after 1 year beeing abroad.
Hug and kisses: your "grandma"

judit said...

Hello,
Az en dalom anno igy szolt:
"De szoba se johet Skandinavia...." ...aztan meg megis.
Nesze neked unexpected situations ;-)
Legy rossz, take care and keep us posted!
jucus