Sunday, March 25, 2007

first post

hmm...

the reason for finally starting this blog is a recent news: I am leaving to Kenya in 2 months time, for living there for a year. I just cannot believe this yet!!! :-) so to keep all the experiences, thoughts, feelings about this journey, I will post everything here.

well, to let you know more: I am a member of AIESEC, currently in Hungary and have just been selected for being a leader for AIESEC in Kenya. It seems to be the experience of my life! I am leaving some time by the end of may or beginning of june, not fixed yet.

My transition will start next week I assume, right after Kristian, my predecessor comes back from South-Africa from a conference. So my next 2 months will be quite busy: finishing as much exams as possible, finishing my term in Hungary as National Learning Coordinator (getting a successor maybe), and preparing for this amazing upcoming year.

so that's it for first. lets see whats coming next :-P

No comments: